As hard as girls are to shop for, guys can be even more difficult. What does he have already? Will he use it? Is this too girly? These are all of the questions that go through my head when shopping for a guy. I’ve scoured the internet and found some gifts that I’m sure any man would be happy to get. Best of all, all of these manly gifts are under $20! Enjoy!
1. Eastbound & Down Season 1 ($14.99 – Amazon) – When I asked my boyfriend for recommendations for the men’s gift guide, this was his first choice! This show is about a washed up baseball player, trying his hardest to rise to fame once again. Apparently, it is super funny and any guy would love it!
2. Mr. Root Beer Home Brewing Root Beer Kit ($19.99 – Amazon) – Several of the men in my life have gotten into home-brewing beer recently. It is an awesome hobby but a very involved and often expensive project. What better way to try his hand at home-brewing than making some root beer! This kit comes with everything he needs to make 2 gallons of homemade root beer. How fun!
3. Dove Men Extra Fresh Holiday Dopp Bag ($14.99 – Target) – This awesome set includes the bag, 2 in 1 body and face wash, deodorant, 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner, face wash and a shower tool. This gift is perfect for a guy on the go, everything he needs fits neatly in this nice black bag. The one thing I do like about this kit is that it doesn’t include any of that horrible body spray teen boys use in place of showers, YUCK!
4. Star Wars Class of 77 Tee ($20.00 – Urban Outfitters) – With the new Star Wars movie coming out in just a year, any guy would love to sport this tee. The shirt is really funny and even those who aren’t super fans will be able to see the humor in it. If your guy isn’t a Star Wars fan, any graphic tee will do. Does he like beer? Get a Guiness shirt! Does he like a certain TV show? There’s probably a tee shirt for it that he would like.
5. Merona Plaid Sleep Pants ($16.99 – Target) – These are probably not something that he would buy for himself, but on cold nights or for lounging around the house, he will be glad to have them! Definitely an easy gift for any guy in your life!
6. Merona Classic Metal Analog Watch ($19.99 – Target) – Watches are always a nice gift to give, who doesn’t love a good watch? They help the guy to look put together and make sure he’s getting places on time. This one from Target is obviously nothing too fancy, just a standard silver watch that I think will suit most guys.
7. Cool One Beer Chiller Stick 2-Pack ($16.99 – Amazon) – These little sticks are frozen and then put into any bottle to instantly chill the liquid! Whether your guy likes Genny Cream Ale or Coca-Cola, these are neat gifts that are sure to be a hit at any party. I got a similar gift for my Dad last Christmas and he loved them!
8. AmazonBasics Portable External Battery Charger 3,000mAh ($16.99 – Amazon) – I put something like this on the Girls Gift Guide as well, but I figured the guys needed one too! This battery charger is small and sleek, about the size of a credit card, only thicker. A guy could just charge this up and throw it into a pocket or backpack, and he would be set for the day! AmazonBasics is Amazon’s own brand and they seem to make some great, reliable products!
9. JAM Classic Bluetooth Wireless Speaker ($19.99 – Amazon) – From singing in the shower, to working outside or even an impromptu party; finding a place to plug in a stereo is just annoying! I think any guy would love to receive this little bluetooth speaker, he can play his music anywhere, anytime!