Over the river and through the woods to wait in a long line at Target we go! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving but it is also the unofficial start to the holiday shopping season, Black Friday! I thought it might be helpful to create a gift guide, to help those who are looking for a gift for a special lady in their life. We can be hard to shop for but these gifts are sure to be loved! Best of all, these gifts are all under $20! Enjoy!
1. Black + Blum Eau Good Water Bottle ($19.27 – Amazon) – I know what you are thinking, what the heck is floating in that bottle?! That, my friends, is a charcoal filter! Charcoal is what can be found crushed up in a conventional water filter, this one is just intact and not hidden behind a plastic casing. I own this water bottle and it works wonderfully! I fill it the night before and have delicious tasting drinking water by morning. If nothing else, this is definitely a conversation starter!
2. Crock-Pot 4-Quart Slow Cooker ($17.99 – Amazon) – A crock-pot seems like sort of a strange gift at first but for a girl on the go, it can come in so handy! I love to just throw something together in the morning and have a complete and delicious meal waiting for me when I get home from work. Really useful and very inexpensive!
3. JETech Power Bank 7,800mAh ($19.99 – Amazon) – This is not necessarily a girls only gift but it is handy nonetheless! I’m sure you have been somewhere, without an outlet in sight and only 5% battery remaining on your phone. UGH! Problem solved with this little power bank. She can just charge it up, throw it in a bag and a dead phone will never stop her from taking that selfie again!
4. HomeTop Hot Water Bottle with Knit Cover ($18.99 – Amazon) – A hot water bottle can be great for the upcoming cold months when no matter what she does, she can’t get warm. Throw it on cold toes, snuggle it before bed… the warming possibilities are endless! It is also great for that time of the month and looks a lot cuter than a heating pad.
5. real Techniques Starter Set ($13.20 – Amazon) – This is a great starter set for the makeup newbie or seasoned artist, all the same. It includes 5 brushes that she can use to create a subtle eye look all the way to a dramatic smoky eye. real Techniques is a fantastic brand and the brushes are always very high quality at an affordable price point. If you’re feeling generous, grab the expert face brush as well, she will thank you!
6. Merona Oversized Plaid Scarf – Multi-Colored ($16.99 – Target) – This scarf is so pretty! Not only that but it is practical! This scarf is huge, so no more wimpy thin scarves that do nothing to keep out the cold. This will keep her warm all winter long and keep her stylish as well. In a pinch, this scarf can be used as a blanket or pillow, which makes it ideal for all of that holiday travel. All around, a great gift.
7. Mossimo Supply Company Knit & Fur Ear Muffs ($12.99 – Target) – I have ear muffs and I don’t know what I would do without them. Well I do, and that would be have flat messed up hair when I took off my hat! Ear muffs will keep her ears warm on those cold mornings walking into work, but won’t majorly mess up the hairstyle she just rushed to perfect. These ones from Target are so cute and at only $13, why not throw in a pair of texting gloves at well. Warm and tech savvy!
8. Taylor Swift – 1989 CD ($13.88 – Amazon) – I love this CD and chances are, someone on your shopping list does as well. It’s just so catchy, I love to listen to it while I get ready in the morning to really wake me up! If Taylor Swift isn’t your girls’s cup of tea, any CD or record is a great, inexpensive gift to give.
9. Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kit for Her ($16.00 – Sephora) – This is one of those gifts that she would probably never think to buy for herself but when an emergency strikes, she’ll be glad you thought of it! This kit includes a lot of little products to remedy lots of little emergencies. It contains: adhesive bandages, safety pins, earring backs, a deodorant towelette, a nail polish remover pad, a stain remover pad, clear elastics, lip balm, an emery board, a tampon, hair spray, clear nail polish, dental floss, a mending kit, breath freshener, double-sided tape and a pain reliever. Really, anything she could need and all held in an adorable, glittery bag!
Do you have anything to add to the list? Let me know by leaving a comment below!
Be on the look out for the next in the Holiday Gift Guide Series: For Him – Under $20!